April 5, 2013

Protagoras pt 1

Intro: Socrates starts telling his story to some guy

Guy: So how's it going with that young and handsome Alcibiades? I just saw him yesterday, his beard is fully out. Still I say he's sexier than ever!

Soc: What? Of course he is! Young guys are the sexiest when their beard comes out! That's what the great Homer said too.

Guy: Sure, sure! So how are things going? Is he being nice to you?

Soc: Oh, yes, he is! Especially today. He just helped me out in an argument. But you know what happened? I just found a man who was so much sexier that sometimes I didn't even notice he was there!

Guy: You're kidding me, right? No one is sexier than... Hmm! I guess this guy is from another town, right?

Soc: Yep! He comes from Abdera.

Guy: And you tell me this stranger is really hotter than the son of Cleinias?

Soc: Yes! And you know why? It's the brains, man! That's what makes a man really sexy! I tell you, this guy was so just smart, it just blows your mind! Protagoras is the smartest man in the universe!

Guy: What? Protagoras is in town?

Soc: Yes, he's been here for two days.

Guy: Oh boy! Why didn't you just start with this one? Did you converse with him?

Soc: Yes, and I said many things.

Guy: Lucky bastard, you! Now you gonna sit down and tell me all that happened!

Soc: I'd be delighted! It all started out very early in the morning with that idiot Hippocrates, the son of Apollodorus and brother of Phason. It was not even dawning when I hear him banging on my door like shit...

No comments: