August 6, 2009

Onze noordelijke broeders

I was just given quite a lot of the holy plant from a polish guy living here, and i regard it as a gesture of supreme benevolence. I was planning to give him back tomorrow, but he refused, so it was practically offered to me as a cadeau. This gesture of utmost selflessness and benevolence has touched my heart so much that i cannot hold myself from expressing my warmest brotherly greatings for the polish people. I love you guys. I promise that i won't forget this one when i rise up to be someone on my own... I guess i'll take a turn at the office of the Belastingdienst tomorrow. The guy said that they are going to give me an appointment if i show up there in the flesh. That's really gonna help.

It just came to my mind that i have also enjoyed the same level of kindness from an autochtoon dutchman in the Red Light District. I was skirmishing the streets for jointjes thrown away by tourists when an elderly voice after me. After turning around, i saw a lovely old hippie brother pulling a pre-rolled joint from the inner side of his old leather jacket and turning it over for me.

Such deeds always give me hope for a really happy and blissful life in this world.

No comments: